Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WHAT A BUSY WEEK!!!!

What a busy week!!! With me moving into my new home and my final week at school I didn't think that I would have time to write my blog. I finally said to myself moving will have to wait and I had to do my blog, take my test to make sure that everything was done. I found out the day of my final week of school that I got my new home and I had to be out of my old home by the last day of the mouth. So to say my week is very hectic is saying a lot.
I have learned so much in this class that I know that I am going to miss going to it. I learned that to have a good paper, I don't have to have a lot of words and I have to make sure that I used correct grammar. I will tell a person write a paper look up the information that you need for your paper then brainstorm about what you are writing about. I have learned a lot but the main thing I learned was to use correct grammar and make sure I don't wait until the last minute to write my paper. What I still think I need to improve is my proofreading skill. I need to make sure that my reader understand what I am talking about when I write a paper.
My finally thought is I enjoyed reading and helping my fellow classmate and I am going to miss you all. I hope I wasn't too hard on any of you on your paper. I also hope that my help really helped you and didn't mess up your paper. I wish everyone luck on your next classes you may take.

No comments:

Post a Comment