Monday, February 14, 2011

My posting

I can't believe that this is the final blog for this class but not for me. I have learned so much in this class and it has made me a better writter. When I started this class I was scared that I wasn't going to do well. Then we change teacher and I got scared again. I ask myself how will the teacher be? Will I even pass this class now? When I went to the first class I knew that Kaplan made the right choice to give us Professor J. I leared that I have to read out load and have someone read my paper before I turn it in. I also learned to not wait to the last mintue to write my paper. That's when you make the most mistakes. I going to miss this class and our seminar on Thrusday night. I will miss my fellow classmates who helped me along the way. Thank you guys for everything, all your advice for my paper good and bad. It made my paper flow so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment