I have change my paper title so much but I think that I have made the right choice. I think we don't know why we don't talk about this topic more. As I am doing my research I see so many cases of kids using thing that you shouldn't use to get high and it also can kill you. I am so glad I have this topic.
On a lighter note, this has been a good week for me. I am going to surprise my daughter at school. I didn't get to see her for Thanksgiving or Christmas (I don't count seeing her on Skype) and when she called me last week feeling homesick I decided to make a trip to North Carolina. This is her second year in college and I thought she would be use to it my now but I guess that you never to young or old to get homesick.
I hope everyone had a good week and is doing well on your paper. See you next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment